You will be responsible for:
- Real Estate Management, Project Management and Facility Management: relates to office infrastructure (building, interior), in Shanghai and all other offices
- Lead the update and maintenance of facility management SOP
- Lead the global annually FP-SCORE survey and related audit
- Lead the evaluation of real estate needs in terms of quantity and functionality yearly and make real estate renew/change plan
- Support on global real estate approval process for optimization projects, including but not limited to new lease, renewal, expansion and disposal.
- Manage approved projects, including but not limited to lease acquisition/renewal/disposal/ fit-out and relocations through to completion
- Communicate with real estate consultant/ landlord, evaluate real estate analysis and support on process for Real Estate Project.
- Be responsible for the building sourcing for relocation project and leasing contract negotiation.
- Develop and maintain project cost database and achieve continuous cost saving.
- Drive the adoption/ introduction/optimization of new concepts for workplace strategies in particular projects
- Support on best practice implementation on all China projects.
- Seek to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction
- Provide direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required ensuring excellent coordination/execution of work with minimal disruption, as needed.
- Manage the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
- Manage office layout changes and update to plans
- Supervise team members, prioritize and assign tasks to ensure that the team’s resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met;
- Effective people leadership as demonstrated by Leadership Commitments and ensure subordinates/team to conduct business in fully compliance
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
- Conduct business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
- Understand and fulfill the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook)
You should have:
- Bachelor degree in field related to project management, facility management or Engineering related
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Good command of MS office software application
- Familiar with CAD system
- PMP certificate preferred
- More than 10 years’ experience MNC and/or service provider in a leadership role in mainland China
- More than 8 years’ experience in Project Management for Fit out project
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Safety Health and Environment & Facility Services、 Safety Health and Environment & Facility Services > Facility & Technical Services