Roche Diagnostics has created a new strategic area charged with building a modern portfolio of decision support software products that will change the way patients are cared for. Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within a hospital and intelligently process and present this data to clinicians to help improve patient care.
The Senior Product Manager will be a critical role to ensuring the success of our vision to improve patient outcomes. The Senior Product Manager will execute on a product strategy for new SaaS analytics solutions and own the holistic product vision and delivery within our clinical decision support business in Oncology. This position will be responsible for gathering deep customer insights and develop accurate product and feature requirements for new product introductions. They will develop a winning value proposition for the product to deliver customer requirements and ultimately in charge of developing the business plans, competitive strategies, pricing analyses, sales/revenue forecasts, product positioning plans and launch plans. They will lead cross-functional teams’ alignment on the vision and execution across a product and will regularly interact with the customers, commercial affiliates, Customer Success, Marketing, Engineering, and Data Science to ship innovative analytics solutions across the globe.
Product Roadmap, VoC, and KOL Engagements:
• Develop and communicate a comprehensive product roadmap for various analytics solutions
• Spearheading user research and incorporating the insights into new analytics product ideas.
• Gather deep customer insights and develop accurate product and feature requirements for new introductions.
• Cultivate networks with key opinion leaders in the industry as well as with key stakeholders within the company for idea generation and adoption
• Distill key questions needing answered to make product feature and pricing decisions; select and guide appropriate market research projects to answer those key questions
• Heavily utilize data insights, market and customer research, and your product intuition to continually improve the product
• Identify opportunities and generate ideas for growth and strengthening the performance of our product through new features that leverage the organization’s infrastructure to provide unique and lasting customer value
• Tailor features in the product to meet the needs of the target customer segments.
• Support and provide guidance on the creation of marketing collateral
• Work with key internal departments to help resolve product design issues and own trade-off decisions
• Forecast revenue or savings opportunities associated with product development initiatives; create business cases and present to stakeholders including up to executive management
• Participate in and influence the development of pricing strategies
• Lead setting OKRs for the product line and in alignment with business leadership, product, and other cross-functional stakeholders
• Evaluate product sales performance and make enhancements as required.
• Drive new product and feature launches
• Align and influence cross functional team on a product level mission and roadmap that require problem solving, information analysis and synthesis, and the ability to persuade and influence others
• Act as a key externally focused contact for internal departments including Engineering, Regulatory Affairs and Quality
• Collaborate frequently with stakeholders to develop and share information about product launch, competition, and technology upgrades as appropriate, and to gain information about the market landscape and customer needs
• Clearly communicate plans, insights, data, and results to a spectrum of audiences including executives, product teams, and other decision makers across the company.
• Conduct customer visits, produce trip reports, and creating a platform for information flow to Engineering and other stakeholders.
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, health sciences, computer science, MIS, or related discipline required.
• 3+ years of experience in Product Management, successfully building and delivering innovative products and solutions as a lead or sole product manager from conception to launch.
• 2+ years of experience developing and presenting business cases, commercialization strategies, and market segmentation
• Demonstrated advanced communication skills for facilitating and leading meetings, negotiating conflicting interests, managing group dynamics, and encouraging collaborative thinking cross functionally up to and including executive management.
• Must be viewed as a decisive leader and be able to act independently in the face of ambiguity. • Driver personality, constantly push towards clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration.
• Personally motivated, creative thinker and accountable team player. Demonstrated ability to respectfully provide and receive feedback
• Deep experience working with complex data & market research with proven synthesis ability and strong financial acumen. Track record and passion for taking great products to the next level, building and iterating to 10x growth, engagement, and business impact
• Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical team members. Understand the intersection between clinical healthcare, technology applications, and trends.
• MBA strongly preferred.
• Successful prior experience working in medical device, health sciences, high-tech, or cloud technologies industry preferred.
• Successful prior experience building analytics solutions for various operational and clinical use cases.
• Deep knowledge in SaaS business models strongly preferred.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Marketing