You will be responsible for:
- Providing analytical and administrative support for training delivery, e.g. updating databases, handling promotion activities, liaising with vendors.
- Coordinating with region and APAC countries, collect training needs and analyze them to find the appropriate training courses or create new courses while updating annual training plan.
- Being in charge of learning management. In accordance with Compliance regulation, optimize training management system based on domestic needs by systematic management of training records.
- Assisting the logistics and accommodation for APAC training and local training courses.
- Assisting Training Centre on administrate activities
- Coordinating departmental meeting and internal process
- Promoting the learning culture in the organization by various means of communication.
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
- Conducting business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
You should have:
- At least Bachelor Degree in appropriate discipline, English background is preferred.
- Good command of English in both spoken and written
- Good command of MS office software application
- At least 2 years' experience in similar industry