As a Global HR BP for our DIS & SIS organisations you are responsible for providing HR partnership to the leadership teams of the relevant groups. Proactively taking ownership and responsibility in creating, driving and challenging the people agenda in the relevant client group while making sure that HR strategy is aligned with business priorities. You will demonstrate and promote agile and growth mindset, utilize business drivers and metrics to engage the business in people topics and come up with new ideas and approaches.
Specifically you will be responsible for the following:
- Global HRBP for DIS & SIS and support DIA Divisional Projects
- Proactively taking ownership and full responsibility in creating and driving the people agenda in the relevant client group while focusing on full SSC needs
- Providing HR support at all levels for the operations
- Coaching and training people leaders to become even more effective people managers
- Supporting/Leading HR projects together with other DIS or SIS HR colleagues
- Identifying continuous process improvement opportunities, challenges, and solutions
Who are you?
- You have University/College education and a master’s degree in a relevant subject.
- You have at least 5 years professional experience in Human Resources within a variety of different roles (HRBP, CoE Specialist etc) both at a local and global level.
- You are able to communicate effectively with all levels in the company in writing
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous experience working internally and in different countries/.continents, including developing markets would also be required
- You are experienced in developing, implementing processes and leading change.
- Excellent written and spoken command of English. A second non-European language would be an advantage
- You have the ability to operate in fast-paced and multi-tasking environment, manage various deliverables, and prioritize to achieve results and meet deadlines
- You are able to analyze data trends and metrics to influence business decisions
- You encourage direct and open discussions about important issues
- You are self-motivated and self-managed — able to work and think independently
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you have questions, please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq