Doing now what patients need next. This is what drives us everywhere at Roche to achieve better outcomes for more patients faster.
As the Real World Data (RWD) Scientist you will work for Roche Pharma (Switzerland) AG, the Swiss affiliate of the Roche Group with domicile in Basel-Stadt. We are a team of 180 employees and cover Marketing & Sales, Medical Affairs, Admission, Market Access & Health Care Affairs, Governmental Affairs and Quality Assurance for the pharmaceuticals of Roche in Switzerland.
Thanks to our performance-oriented entrepreneurial employees and our strong customer focus, we work every day on innovative solutions for our patients in Switzerland.
As the RWD scientist you will provide local subject matter expertise on Real World Data and IT infrastructure to key strategic projects, always with the overall aim to advance personalized healthcare in Switzerland.
Together with external partners, as the RWD scientist you will co-create, plan and contribute to complex scientific projects and initiatives with cross-functional country-wide impact, in close collaboration and alignment with internal partners in the local and global organization.
- Provide local subject matter expertise on Real World Data and IT infrastructure to key strategic projects
- Develop the strategy for Real World Data with Disease Areas and aligned across functions
- Foster exchange on Real World Data activities across all products and disease areas
- Identify areas for co-creation on Real World Data with Therapeutic Area Experts (TAEs) and non-traditional stakeholders to enhance the value proposition of Roche’s evolving product and service portfolio
- Liaise with internal and external partners
- Support, as the industry partner, the external partner to achieve the set goals and objectives
- Contribute to the Roche PHC communities on best practices in affiliate RWD
- Sees change as an opportunity
- High motivation for the work in complex and demanding team structures with many internal and external partners
- Self-motivated and performance-oriented, with a strong solution-oriented competence
- PhD in public health, pharmaco-economics, data science, epidemiology, or other health services research related disciplines
- Up to data knowledge of quality standards and regulatory requirements for epidemiology and outcomes research
- Understanding of the drug and diagnostics development
- At least 3 years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a medical environment (including health authority) with management of complex medical evidence programs, i.e. health economic outcomes research, epidemiology, statistical analysis etc
- Statistical programming experience is a plus
- Understanding of the Swiss healthcare and market access system is a plus
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written, French is a plus
Were we able to raise your interest for this position? Then please submit your application directly here through Workday.
If you need further information, please feel free to use our FAQs and videos.