Title: Lead Consultant SAP CO
Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As Lead Consultant SAP CO, you will work in the SAP Hub Controlling team of the Enterprise Solutions and Services organization in Diagnostics IT and run the Management Accounting and Operations Finance SAP applications in the regions EMEA, Americas and APAC, and SAP rollout programs in the respective area.
You will work in a team with internal and external consultants in close cooperation with global business and shared services center.
The main activities of your daily work will include, but are not limited to:
- Create and design solutions, procedures and business processes in the area of that meet business, customer and technological requirements at a local & global level in the area of SAP Management Accounting, Product costing & Material Ledger
- Evaluate alternative informatics technologies where required and research industry best practices and emerging trends.
- Develop and manage the respective business critical knowledge within the said area of SAP Management Accounting, Product costing & Material Ledger.
- Rollout Management Accounting, Product costing & Material Ledger solutions in projects to our Roche sites EMEA, Americas and APAC.
- Work together with the global team of Pharma and Diagnostics
The preferred location for this position is Rotkreuz, however the successful candidate could alternatively be located at one of the following sites: Mannheim - Germany, Indianapolis - US or Singapore.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You have a University Degree in Business Informatics or Business, or an equivalent educational background. You bring 7+ years of SAP Management Accounting & Product costing experience in a global area and 10+ years of global IT experience.
Furthermore, you bring:
- Excellent SAP Management Accounting & Product costing application know-how including Material Ledger and technical SAP expertise
- Technical knowledge of the application is important. The ideal candidate would come from a techno-functional background – development background can be beneficial
- Knowledge of SAP HANA is highly desirable
- Project management experience with global projects
- Ability to work with a number of stakeholder across the business as well as strategic off-shore business partners
- Able to work within a matrix environment with globally dispersed teams
- Experience of working within an Agile environment – Scrum certifications are an advantage
- Ability to analyze complex topics, to think strategically and implement strategic decisions; ability to work under pressure
- Ability to drive innovation and to bring solutions to the next level
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in English, both written and spoken. German is considered an asset
- Willingness to travel to various European and global locations – roughly 20% travel