In this role, you will work for the Real Estate Management organization for the Headquarter sites Basel and Kaiseraugst. Real Estate Management (PSR) designs our todays and future Headquarter for all employees at Basel and Kaiseraugst in alignment with the company’s strategy, our growth and the need of all our business functions at the sites. This comprises office space, laboratories, research centers and production facilities. As Workplace Business Partner, you will work for the newly established Homebase ‘Workplace Business Partners’.
As Workplace Business Partner, you will shape together with the business functions workplace business strategies. You act as trusted partner of choice offering innovative and sustainable workplace solutions to the business functions and are accountable for user-related cost & space management through occupancy planning, budget management and demand requirements. You will be a member of the business site leadership teams. Based on the Roche culture and our purpose statement ‘We shape the place to be’, we design not only a workplace, but THE workplace experience of the future.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- As active members of business functional/user site leadership teams, develop workplace business strategies in alignment with PS site strategy. These strategies will allow offering pro-active business solutions such as, but not limited to office space and new facilities.
- Act as trusted partner of choice offering pro-actively sustainable workplace solutions to the business/users
- Accountable for user-related cost & space management through occupancy planning, budget management and demand requirements
- Conduct feasibility assessment (ABW, non-ABW, lab renovation…) and develop Business Case incl. user requirements and Engineering Order
- Lead project execution in an agile way within given scope, timelines and costs, if focus on user and change complexity
- Ensure all user requirements are aligned with the project execution for technically complex projects in collaboration with the Project Owner
- Drive change management strategies for assigned projects / users and ensure a successful roll-out to maximize employee adoption / usage and minimize resistance
- Lead occupancy planning, oversee end-to-end Move Management including post-processing phase
For this role, you bring the following experience and skills:
- University degree in applicable area with experience in Real Estate & Facility Management and Change/Project Management
- Experience with working in an agile organization would be beneficial
- Understanding of the Pharmaceutical business, complexity of end-to-end drug development process and the changing competitive landscape of the industry
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills especially in building strong relationships with business partners
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability to think strategically, prepare, facilitate and manage senior level meetings
- Excellent English and German, spoken and written
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.