At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage.
To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
The Basel Branch Roche Diagnostics International, Diabetes Care employs over 100 people and is the head quarter of the business unit Diabetes Care. As a world leading supplier of system solutions for patients with Diabetes, the products provide health information to medical decision makers pivotal for early identification, diagnosis & monitoring.
In this BPO role you will be accountable for the design, implementation and smooth running of the End-to-End Contract-to-Cash (E2E C2C) process at DC. You will define and lead the process vision, strategic roadmap, tactics, objectives & KPIs of the process and ensure alignment with the overall business strategy.
You represent and promote the process to the business, IT leadership and other process owners, monitor and report process to key partners and continuously verify the process is still fit for purpose.
You seek (Business and IT) funding for strategic investments and the tactical improvement roadmap, ensure agreement from key senior partners and are accountable for timely and on budget implementation.
You work very closely with the Contract-to Bill and Accounts Payables BPM’s and IT in matrix setup who support you in the design, operational implementation and running. Your working place will be Basel, Mannheim or Sant Cugat.
Your main tasks
- Ultimate accountable for the design, implementation, performance and smooth running of the End-to-End Contract-to-Cash (E2E C2C) process at DC.
- Ensure transparency and relevance of interpersonal structures to support the end-to-end contract-to-cash process.
- Ensure openness of systems architecture for C2C processes
- Develop and publish key performance indicators (KPIs) to partners and executive management for the C2C process.
- Lead the C2C process roadmap and seek funding for strategic investments and tactical improvements from meaningful governance body.
Skills and experience
- In addition to the traditional C2C process background for physical products, the successful candidate must show solid expertise on contract-, license-, subscription- and entitlement management for a combination of digital products, services and physical products (“bundles”), as well as enablement of B2C e-commerce and B2C/B2B2C digital customer solutions.
- In-depth process knowledge of the E2E C2C process and its up- and downstream integration with other functions, as well as strong business acumen to understand the impact of changes on other parts of the overall business
- Ability to effectively communicate and drive the business case to senior management, obtain agreement for changes from key partners.
- Consistent record of successfully running and developing teams
- Track record of delivering process improvements and leading change
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- BSc/BA in commercial finance, business administration, process management or similar field
- Proven understanding of CRM and ERP (SalesForce.com and SAP is an asset)
- 3-5 years of experience in process design / process management responsibility (SIPOC) required
- Significant experience of management projects / systems implementations / major process change desirable
- Fluent in English
- Needs to have an understanding how systems integrate, so he can effectively discuss with IT integration teams.
If you are proud of contributing and feel you have the dedication to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organization for you. Every role at Roche plays a part in making a difference to patients’ lives. If you want work in a hardworking team, make your mark & improve lives, apply now.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.