Roche Diagnostics’ mission as an industry leader is to provide innovative digital solutions to support its customers and setting them up for success in a highly demanding and dynamic environment. Solution Integration & Services (SIS) is a critical contributor and enabler of Roche’s divisional aspiration to realize the connected core lab, and to provide integrated diagnostics information anywhere, anytime. The international business team (IBT) Service Analytics is part of the Analytics & Services lifecycle team – sharing the aspiration to transform the focus of the lab by exploiting data to proactively make it simpler to operate and give it the power to deliver more value to the healthcare system.
Laboratory business continuity – or in other words: optimizing up-time and minimizing unexpected downtime of Roche instruments. In the IBT Service Analytics we are delivering smart solutions that enable the Roche service organization globally to evolve from reactive to predictive maintenance – by leveraging data analytics methodologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We are looking to hire an International Product Manager with experience in requirements engineering in particular in the context of predictive maintenance. In this role, you will shape the Service Analytics product portfolio and enable the service organizations and instrument teams on their journey to predictive maintenance.
Your main tasks will include:
- You enable “design for predictive maintenance” for our instruments
- by creating clear, actionable requirements (i.e. from customer requirements down to technical specifications) in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. instrument lifecycle team, manufacturer, global service team, development team, etc.)
- by supporting the global service team in defining the instrument service concept in regards to predictive maintenance
- by defining data and data upload concepts for an instrument to enable predictive maintenance
- You will act as a “translator” fostering communication e.g. between subject matter experts, data scientists and engineers, to make sure that reliable predictive models for dedicated instruments are available and implemented
- You identify, initiate and successfully implement measures to ensure a high performance end-to-end business process from data creation to actionable insights – working jointly with subject matter experts and the global Remote Service team
To be successful in this role, you should bring:
- Demonstrated ability to foster agreement and alignment with complex set of stakeholders
- A proven experience within implementing predictive maintenance in a high-tech sector - preferably in the IVD industry
- A structured personality, with the ability to capture and manage complex tasks, an open mindset, challenging conventional paradigms & willingness to learn
- Passionate about using data driven methods for solving complex problems
- Strong ability to identify main stakeholders and do proper stakeholder management across the value chain (from markets to R&D)
- Willingness to travel 30 to 50% of your time
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Ideally you also have experience with agile methodologies and software development
If you are keen on creating a new vision that will impact our customer and patients’ lives, then send us your application today!