As a Business Support Analyst you will be responsible to support the Business Process Expert (BPE) ensuring adoption of Roche Diagnostic’s best practice solutions and business processes on affiliate / functional level.
This includes the resolution of business process related support requests, e.g. tool/feature handling, -workflow issues, content availability and consistency issues, targeting issues and etc.
The position is focusing on innovative Product Information and Digital & Online Marketing Management (e.g. Adobe Experience Management suite) solutions and processes.
You will also be responsible for:
- Assessment, dispatching and tracking of support requests escalated by countries/affiliates
- Up-to-date training and troubleshooting content (business perspective)
- Support the countries/affiliates (authors, marketers) during roll out activities by providing repetitive training sessions and act as 1st contact point for any knowledge gap.
- Provide support to the project team (product owner, solution owner, business process expert) during the hyper care period by preparing statistics and analyzing the incoming support request in order to help and speed up the change process.
- Participate in User Acceptance Test events, and collaborate with IT during the feature testing in case of new feature release/product update.
If applicable, and based on Business Process Expert (BPE) requirement:
- Maintenance of support process tools and reports (e.g. training platform, process and data quality KPI, user communication, etc.)
- Monitoring of KPI for process adoption and continuous improvement
- Operational support of local marketing organizations by engaging external resources on their behalf
- University or College Education in Business, Business Informatics, Engineering or comparable education
- Mid Marketing knowledge, especially in Adobe Marketing Cloud and web analytics products
- Experience using IT Service management ticketing systems
- Good understanding for the role of IT solution components in overall landscape, their logical interactions and data flows
- Basic to mid trainer capabilities for simple affiliate trainings
- Service orientation, diligence, patience
- Attention to details and analytical mindset with outstanding ability to collect and synthetize large amounts of data into a concise, straightforward format
- Ability to work autonomously
- Comfortable working in a virtual team environment
- Language skills: Good English (written and spoken), additional languages are advantage
- HTML,CSS basic knowledge
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Web design background
Why should you join us:
Competitive salary & benefit package
Free language courses
Wide range of training & learning opportunities
Long-term career opportunities
Great, people-focused company culture
Social events & team-building opportunities