ASPIRE is a multi-year program which aims at defining and developing one global functional ERP in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems by using SAP’s, industry and available Roche best practices.
It aims at enabling Roche to be sustainably successful in the future by streamlining and simplifying its business model and systems globally covering the harmonizing and standardizing processes and global master data, the simplifying the system landscape and interfaces, the optimizing data maintenance and the data sharing to realize efficiencies and digitalizing and automating data processes.
As the ASPIRE Master Business Information Architect you are responsible for driving the creation and implementation of strategies for information and data processes within the Roche landscape. As the Master Data Business Architect Lead you are responsible for driving alignment of the global template for the Future ERP and the systems outside of the core scope of the program with a focus on information creation, sharing and processes.
You will closely work with the Master Data Business Streamleads, the Integration Team and the Master Data Cleansing Manager to develop and implement Transition and Migration strategies with a corporate information process focus. You will also closely align with the reporting team to ensure common usage of information.
This role reports to the Aspire Master Data Lead.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Lead the definition of strategy and approach for business information architecture with a strong focus on business processes across different systems and lead the definition of strategies to localize data and information during the roll out phase especially in regards to what is local and where the global template needs to be adapted
- Together with IT counterparts establish an enterprise master data model to ensure data capture at source and clear ownership of information. You are accountable for the metadata strategy with a focus on master data, therefore making sure Roche establishes a common definition of Master Data and this is captured in a single source
- Develop enterprise taxonomies to organize data (e.g. products) in a hierarchical manner as part of the master data management environment (e.g. how to relate to information, common definitions and vocabulary) to enable common views in reports and portals and develop a deep understanding of the current differences and how to bridge to the to-be state
- Support the functional streams in the transition phase with a strategy on information architecture (e.g. enable new batch concept, while still have other concepts live in parallel) and support streams in building master data lifecycles with a special focus on information sharing across systems and transition phase
- Document information model and architecture progress on frequent base and align with Business Process Team to ensure common methodology. Ensure the continuity of data model documentation activities together with the Information Architect & Data Quality
- Together with the cleansing lead own the strategy and approach for Data Cleansing including harmonization and standardization and ensure sustainability after the program. Together with overall MDM leads responsible for all data/information tool selection and responsible to enable “capture at the source” aspiration
Who are you?
You have 7+ years of hands on experience in delivering Master Data Architecture activities, preferably in Pharma/healthcare industry and expert knowledge in master data management.
Good knowledge of SAP MDG, S/4 HANA and Solution Manager and knowledge of Agile and Scrum is desirable
You bring the following qualifications:
- Project Management experience
- Strong analytical thinking, result-oriented team player and ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
- Proven track record of introducing and delivering innovative solutions in the Data Migration area with the ability to manage demanding timelines and operate in a complex environment
- Experience in managing stakeholder partnerships, focusing on the fundamentals of reliability and credibility
- Ability to establish a solid network and work effectively across organizational boundaries
- C-level fluency in English is a must any additional language is a plus
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Manufacturing, Manufacturing > Operational Excellence