As Business Process and Application Alignment Manager for Group Functions Controlling you are in the “Aspire” Program. You lead all project relevant activities in the area of Group Functions Controlling including the stakeholder management to the relevant GBPO´s, the Group Functions Controlling business and the global IT organization. Further you manage all project activities closely to other stakeholder in the project like Core Finance, Financial Compliance & Finance Master data.
This role further defines future cross-divisional business processes and state for Group Functions Controlling in alignment with the business like business process map, structures and data models. It incorporates the global SAP ERP template in the business processes and structures and coordinate them within the Finance streams and the respective GBPOs.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Ensures end-to-end view from transaction to reporting and works closely with the GBPOs, Finance and IT in order to provide end-to-end (E2E) business process design solutions. Aligns design solutions cross-divisionally
- Includes in the analyses current state business process & ERP as well as change impact and readiness assessment
- Ensure that test activities will be executed successfully in time according to the Roll-out plan to affiliates
- Embraces our highest standards as far as Financial Compliance questions are concerned and works closely with the GBPOs Financial Compliance. Supports template and project audits and provides concepts and approaches as part of the solution design to ensure compliance
- Ensures template governance within the project including change control management in line with the respective GBPOs and the overall Finance governance concept
- Works independently to drive key tasks for the Consolidation & Reporting & Group Functions Controlling work stream, in close alignment with the work stream lead
Who are you?
You have Strong people skills are required as the role is highly consultative, interacting with staff at all levels across an organization and demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships with ability to engage resources outside of direct-control to gain consensus, meet deadlines and achieve goals and objectives.
You have a Master's degree in Business Administration or equivalent education and 5+ years related business experience with in-depth knowledge in reporting and controlling preferably in the area of Group IT & Group Functions controlling. You have advanced knowledge of accrual, cost allocation and redebiting processes and a broad understanding of business processes, policies and programs in Finance.
You possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills to master a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly. Further you have knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (ERP and decentralized systems) and the respective applications and experience with reporting and analytics in the respective area.
Following qualifications are also required:
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and change management skills
- Ability to identify process improvement activities, drive and/or participate in their implementation and ability to analyze, design, specify, test and deliver training of the solutions from an E2E business process point of view
- High proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint). Knowledge about the google suite and Project management knowledge is a plus
- Must possess in-depth knowledge and experience of business finance processes, general accounting, month-end close procedures, controls and data validation
- Proven track record and robust practical knowledge in controlling and reporting ideally in the area of IT of a big global company. Demonstrated business improvement experience based on excellent knowledge about Finance business processes
- The project has a strong technological component and requires good knowledge in Sap ERP/S4 and in SAP BW
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.