At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives, and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work every single day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
The Apprenticeship Training department, located in Kaiseraugst, is an integral component of how we innovate healthcare through developing young professionals in technical and social proficiencies. As we educate 300 apprentices in 14 different job profiles, our team is highly inspiring and motivates our young talents to become the best they can. As a part of the operation team, you will be part of the HR Office team and learn how we support our talents.
As a part of the HR Office team, you will:
- Contribute to our aim to digitalize the recruiting process
- Takeover responsibility for a specific client group for all HR related topics
- Be single point of contact for all HR related questions for our apprentices
- Collaborate by building an innovative education model for Industry 4.0
- Constantly improve our current processes e.g. recruiting process
- Be responsible to build a phenomenal candidate experience in our recruiting season
- Build and implement ideas to strengthen our position as an outstanding apprenticeship training company
Who you are
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you receive the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Working in a multi-cultural environment motivates you.
What do you need in your toolbox?
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master‘s degree within psychology, sociology, business or related fields
- First experience in HR is an advantage
- Knowledge of Swiss education system is a plus
- A standout colleague and loves to work in a multicultural environment
- Creative, persistent, driven and eager to learn
- You are an enthusiast of new technologies and you easily show engagement with people
- Fluency in German is a must (min. B2)
The preferred start date is March 2020 or upon availability. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
If you have questions please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.