We are looking for you to join Roche Services & Solutions (Europe) Ltd. You will be part of our HR Services & Solutions organization, and you will work with the brightest minds worldwide on pushing the boundaries of healthcare.
What we do:
The HR Operations (HRO) department brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. The HRO teams provide customer service and advisory support to HR and business partners on global HR systems and processes, ensuring end-to-end process completion in line with our customer-focused principles. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
As an HR Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple HR operations teams and performing all people management-related activities in line with the Roche People Practices. You will manage respective business processes, ensuring KPIs are met on a team and individual level, continually improve processes to drive high service quality, etc. You will be a key person in future transitions, developing a future service portfolio in line with global/regional strategic plans, seeking better/creative end-to-end solutions, as well as expanding value-added advisory services to enable service transformation from execution to a more advisory role.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting and coaching Team Leaders in full-line management responsibilities, being a role model and leading through leaders to achieve common goals
- Creating a safe and positive team environment and ensuring that the teams demonstrate the right mindset and attitude
- Being responsible for performance, compensation, succession and talent management, people discussions, performance calibration, feedback, providing development support for direct reports
- Through frequent check-ins, ensuring that ongoing dialog occurs on the topics of Career, Capabilities, Connections and Contributions; and developing direct reports’ knowledge, skills, competency, etc. in order to retain and develop talented staff
- Balancing workload across teams, assessing and addressing resourcing needs
- Serving as the first point of contact for key stakeholders, head of departments to ensure a collaborative relationship
- Driving and building a culture of continuous improvement and team capability for process simplification, automation and optimization
Who you are:
As an ideal HR Operations Manager, you have a diverse background, you are open-minded and ready to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You have a University or College degree with excellent written and spoken English skills.
Also, you have:
- A growth & continuous improvement mindset, coupled with strong business acumen and an understanding of servicing impact
- Customer centricity & accountability as well as excellent communication & problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership competencies and demonstrated success in cross-cultural collaboration, change & stakeholder management
- Min. 3-5 years of comprehensive leadership experience, with a proven track record of leading regional or global service delivery teams
- You bring a creative leadership style and a coaching mindset (empowering, facilitating accountability, collaboration, experimentation & continuous learning)
Please only join us if you are dedicated to making a difference and open to constant development.
In exchange, at Roche we offer you:
- Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
- Excellent benefits: flexibility (3 home office days/week after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.