Personalized Healthcare (PHC) is transforming the healthcare industry with significant emphasis on data-driven, customized healthcare for the individual patient. This evolution has associated impacts to the way other parties in the healthcare ecosystem operate, including patients, their advocators, healthcare providers, governments, regulators, public and payers. PHC creates opportunities to improve outcomes for patients today and in the future.
- responsible for defining and implementation of company’s PHC strategy in Latvia. Lead the PHC government communication strategy and eco-system transformation on payer relevant real world evidence generation and awareness.
- Accelerating development of integrated data enabled access models with leveraging existing local legal frameworks and prepare the market for future health care data systems.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends and acts as a senior representative in industry-wide initiatives related to PHC
- Define health systems strategies and implementation across health systems-focused topics by delivering strategic access projects to the highest quality and relevance that help ensure rapid, broad and sustainable access to Roche’s PHC offerings and products / services.
- Lead scientific partnerships with therapeutic area experts, medical societies, patient advocacy groups and health care institutions in order to co-create a PHC environment and ecosystem.
- Effectively communicate and educate partners on the value of PHC and the Roche approach in a non-biased and consistent way to increase confidence, participation and adoption of PHC assets.
- Develop and articulate strategies, plans and tactics in the area of PHC, utilizing knowledge of relevant clinical, regulatory and access issues along with key trends and shifts in the external healthcare landscape.
- Work cross-functionally with relevant teams (eg. TA Squads/ medical / access / IT / DIA) to bring PHC/molecular information/RWE into actionable insights and collaborate in activities related to PHC strategy.
- Collaborate in pipeline/portfolio plans out of the scope of squads/teams to fulfill PHC strategy.
- Provide internal education and training on PHC, acting as a catalyst for increased affiliate engagement, knowledge and understanding of PHC.
- Leverage local strategies with Global initiatives and projects
Who you are
You have a higher education and have a proven track record in project management. Advantage will be knowledge in Gene technology, health or medicine. You have understanding of access topics related to personalized healthcare / precision medicine / digitalization of healthcare. Strong industry track record and reputation, well networked, considered an influencer, and can demonstrate such relationships to extend business opportunities.You are able to see the big picture and link different pieces of information together in a creative way with different parties. You have the ability to read scientific literature and understand the importance of real world and big data. Strong change management skills and a consistent record of effectively driving organizational change and innovation. You are fluent in Latvian and English.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Medical Affairs, Medical Affairs > Medical Information/Scientific Affairs