Provides guidance, advisory and collaborate across Affiliate Risk Management, Policies & Procedures, Training & Communication, Business Partnering, Affiliate Risk Readiness (audit) in accordance with Roche Code of Conduct, industry standards, all applicable regulations, timelines and budget commitments.
1. Affiliate Risk Management – Establish an affiliate Risk Management Framework – Identify and assess existing & emerging risks, partner to provide compliant solutions. Support function to conduct regular risk assessments and monitor control effectiveness
2. Policies & Procedures – Regular updates of local SOPs in alignment with the global SOPs, Policies & procedures. Create and update local codes in consonance with the industry regulation and codes
3. Training and Communication – Conduct trainings on new / revised health care compliance (HCC) policies & procedures, conduct face-to-face risk based trainings for employees and third parties, include compliance newsletter in the Roche Monthly Bulletin.
4. Business Partnering – Cross functional collaboration for sustainable business strategies and initiatives, cross functional collaboration for process simplification, active contribution to the compliance community, represent BISV in one of the state community and pursuing one project for sustainable solutions
5. Affiliate Risk Readiness – Help define the scope of the audit, act as a focal point for all the compliance champions, conduct audit and address the gaps identified. Help in investigating allegations concerning potential non-compliances/misconduct
6. Support to various communities and State Teams; Communicate and coordinate between internal stakeholders - regional teams, VET teams, communities & external stakeholders – industry associations, NGOs and other interest groups
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing (Achieving Results/ Strategic Agility)
- Customer Orientation places a high priority on the internal or external customer's perspective when making decisions and taking action; implements service practices that meet the customer's and own organization's needs.
- Coaching (Feedback and Coaching)
- Work Standards- sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposes standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Patient centricity in decision making
- Building Partnerships (Teamwork and Collaboration) - develops and leverages relationships within and across work groups to achieve results.
- Inspiring and Influencing
- Valuing Differences - works effectively with individuals of diverse cultures, interpersonal styles, abilities, motivations, or backgrounds; seeks out and uses unique abilities, insights, and ideas from diverse individuals.