To achieve the sales goals and KPIs of the assigned product portfolio, contributing to RDME objectives, drive business success, based on product innovation and high medical value tests promotion. Provide high level knowledge support to customers on the product family under responsibility, transferring on-the-job product knowledge to local sales teams, while maximizing opportunities on channel-filling and adoption of new diagnostic tests.
- Promotes the assigned product portfolio, in line with the strategy.
- Implements the activities and strategies defined, to achieve the sales targets gain market share and meet the related strategic KPIs.
- Identifies new opportunities within existing clients to do the channel-fill with the assigned high medical value tests.
- Collaborates with the local Sales teams on product presentations, high level knowledge transfer and negotiations, whenever such involves the assigned product portfolio.
- Identifies new opportunities on the assigned products, driving market introduction and adoption by the Labs, in order to expand the business.
- Ensures ongoing interaction and communication with customers, coordinating the market visits with the local Sales team.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge on the product portfolio and indications assigned, proactively searching for market information, scientific updates, competitive developments, and transferring them to the Sales teams, in alignment with Marketing.
- Knowledge of date market, customers and competitive information.
All service activities and behavior in business must be in compliance to Roche standards expected on all Roche employees.
Who You Are
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Laboratory, Biochemical or equivalent is required
- You have least three years of experience in sales in the Healthcare market (IVD preferred), with a proven success record
- You are fluent in English language, both spoken and written
- You have good negotiation, convincing skills with ability to clearly present
- You are dynamic, with personal initiative, business drive and ability to achieve goals with minimal direction
- You are self-starter with high level of motivation and innovation
- You have ability to analyze all aspects of the business in order to make informed business decisions
- You have ability to achieve goals and meet timelines, with moderate supervision and direction
- You have Interpersonal Interaction & people’s skills, and ability to work in teams and independently
- You have ability of problem solving/decision making skills
- You are available to travel whenever required