You will be responsible for executing sales and premier account support.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Knowing premier account and developing the target market. Following up responsible premier accounts and optimizing the use of expenses budget;
- Executing overall business strategy to keep a consistently high level of customer satisfaction and result cross BAs' sustainable growth and yearly target is achieved;
- Building and owning strong partnership with leverage of resources for ensuring premier accounts' requirements are met; Driving the Roche portfolio synergy to provide premier account business solutions;
- Managing suitable distributor network, assisting and monitoring performance of distributors;
- Observing competitors closely and cooperation with tendering team and following up the process in the area;
- Coordinating and collaborating with cross functions internally to ensure the business efficiency;
- Other tasks or projects assigned by line manager.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold Bachelor or master Degree in Health/Science disciplines. MBA will be a plus.
You should have:
- Good command of English in both spoken and written;
- Good command of MS software application.
- At least 5 years' similar sales experience in the relevant industry. Marketing and channel development experience will be a plus.