Roche Morocco is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Trainee ready to help shape the future by confronting
new challenges, embracing new experiences and taking on increasing responsibilities.
Join us as a trainee and put your thinking into action straight away:
Have maximum exposure to the business and be responsible for delivering business results from
- Work alongside our Marketing team to gain new skills.
- Take charge of your career and ensure it develops the way you want it to.
- Design, development and realization of marketing campaigns.
- Follow up with external agencies so that brochures are printed and delivered on time.
- Follow-up of the implementation of the tactical plan.
- Establishment of commercial activities (internal validation file, logistics, administrative tasks:
contracts establishment, purchase order... etc)
- Coordination of commercial activities.
- Preparation of launch events.
- Prospecting and conducting market studies / field surveys
- Assisting the marketing manager during the development of the marketing plan and / or parts of the plan.
Qualifications and personal skills:
- Degree in pharmacy, biology, chemistry, medical degree, marketing or a similar field.
- Previous marketing internship experience, preferably in pharmaceutical industry.
- Achievement orientation, will to succeed, and hands-on mentality.
- Initiative, self-starter approach, and strong communication skills
- Strong intent to influence and to make a difference combined with very strong entrepreneurial
- Strong analytical thinking as well as problem solving skills.
- Fluency in French and English is compulsory.