You will be responsible for overall coordination of automation & IT projects.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Delivery status of POC IT Project;
- Monitoring and coordinating all major POCT & IT related activities;
- Monitoring and providing reference to available A & P budget;
- Mastering Project planner;
- Supporting Exhibitions and conferences;
- Trainings (jointly with training center), VIP presentations;
- Supporting KOL visits national & international.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold Bachelor Degree in computer science or software engineering or other appropriate major.
You should have:
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and good command of MS office software application;
- Product & marketing expertise;
- At least 2 years work experience in project management. Understand LIS/HIS workflow and features is preferred.