At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both making decisions and taking action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
Attracting, motivating and retaining talented people and helping them perform at consistently high levels are all vital to Roche’s continued success. We offer a great opportunity to learn and execute recruitment in praxis. You learn to source, assess and recruit talent while being exposed to proactive, tenacious and innovative ways to find the best fit. This is your opportunity for hands-on work experience and insight into attraction, sourcing and hiring of new employees in a highly communicative and challenging business environment.
This internship is within our Basel/Kaiseraugst Human Resources (HR) Recruiting Team. You will be supporting different business areas with a focus on roles in the manufacturing field.
During the internship in our dynamic, international team you will
- Gain firsthand experience in recruiting within a complex international environment
- Add to further development of selection tools
- Be able to work on your own projects
- Provide hands-on support for your colleagues
- Search, select, and hire the best fitting talents to meet immediate and future business needs
- Acquire knowledge of our HR tool Workday
We are keen to discover talents who are passionate about learning and show high curiosity in discovering new things. At the Roche Headquarter site in Basel/Kaiseraugst, employees from over 90 countries are doing now what our patients need next. We contribute our share towards achieving our mission and to make our vision of personalized healthcare happen. We offer you a multicultural workplace in a modern environment, which at the same time requires you to be open-minded and adaptable. You provide us with examples that prove your ability to cultivate collaborations with different partners. This also means that you continuously contrast your results with others and acknowledge the benefit of teamwork and communication. As an intern you will be a member of the Roche Interns Network that offers you chances to connect, have fun and get to know Basel, in the heart of Europe.
Who you are
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Working in a multi-cultural environment motivates you. As fast learner you actively drive the quality of the requirements.
Moreover you are
- An ambitious student who is currently enrolled (preferably in the area of psychology with a focus on employee/leadership selection, assessment and development or differential/personality psychology and diagnostics) or in a gap year between degrees
- Ideally bringing first experiences in Human Resources
- An outgoing, compassionate personality with a flair for networking and open communication
- A person who delivers high-quality service to stakeholders and brings a high level of initiative as well as a dedicated attitude
- Interested in applying and transferring knowledge in personnel selection/assessment tools (e.g. Assessment Center) into practice
- Experienced in MS Office and Google products and ideally with social media platforms such as LinkedIn and XING
- Proficient in English and German both written and spoken
To be considered, please send us your complete application merged into one PDF including
- Motivation Letter (including desired start date)
- A certificate of enrollment (if you are currently studying)
- For non-EU/EFTA citizens: Certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory (required due to regulations)
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Tags: ROiBU, ROiHR, ROiPY, ROiSW