Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead and motivate sales team to achieve or exceed overall team sales objective within expense budget pre -set by line manager through objective goal setting and resource allocation.
- Manage related end customer opportunities, productivity and distributor channel high efficiently in corresponding sales area, then improve instruments placement and increase slides consumption accordingly.
- Submit regular sales reports to line manager in format and contents as agreed by Company. Perform the role of regular market and competitive information provider for sales and marketing decisions.
- Actively manage sales performance on monthly basis. Conduct continuous performance evaluation for team members.
- To identify performance gaps and to enhance product knowledge and selling skills eventually to improve team performance.
- Provide realistic rolling sales forecast on a monthly basis and assist line manager to prepare annual budget at year-end
- Provide COACHING to team members in the field. Lead the team effectively by systematic planning on coaching and development activities.
- Actively maintain expense tracking system.
- Develop sales team in order to support the rapid business growth and liaise with marketing/region to provide basic product training to new-hires.
- Build and maintain good relations with key decision, ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with Marketing Department for implementation of national programs and activities.
- Possess basic marketing concepts and provide regular analysis and inputs to Company on strategic issues like growth opportunities and threats.
- Ensure supervisors are exercising coaching and people development activities and receive systematic regular feedback.
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager.
- Conduct business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection.
- Understand and fulfill the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook).
Basic Requirements of the Job:
- Master degree or higher
- Good command of English in both spoken and written
- Good command of MS office software application
- Product & Application Expertise
- In addition to the educational qualification, he/she shall have good track record for working in a MNC company for five or more years, with related supervisory work experience in sales, application support, customer service or training
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Sales & Marketing、 Sales & Marketing > Sales