Doing now what patients need next. This is what drives us everywhere at Roche to achieve better outcomes for more patients faster.
As the Medical Leader Personalized Healthcare Partnerships you will work at Roche Pharma (Switzerland) AG, the Swiss affiliate of the Roche Group based in Reinach (BL) (from November on in Basel-Stadt). We are a team of ca. 180 employees and cover Registration, Market Access & Health Care Affairs, Medical Affairs, Marketing & Sales, Governmental Affairs and Quality Assurance for the pharmaceuticals of Roche in Switzerland. Our performance-oriented entrepreneurial employees work every day to make our innovative medicines and services available for patients in Switzerland.
As the Medical Leader Personalized Healthcare Partnerships you are responsible for identifying, developing and fostering long-term partnerships to advance personalized healthcare in Switzerland.
Together with external partners, as the Medical Leader Personalized Healthcare Partnerships you will co-create, plan and lead complex scientific projects and initiatives with cross-functional country-wide impact, in close collaboration and alignment with internal partners in the local and global organization.
- Develop portfolio-independent partnerships to advance personalized healthcare in Switzerland
- Liaise with internal and external partners
- Support, as the industry partner, the external partner to achieve the set goals and objectives
- Organize cross-functional expert meetings (i.e. medical, access, real world data, digital) to foster exchange on ongoing partnerships
- Develop communication plans and ensure optimal communication of ongoing PHC partnerships with relevant functions and teams at Roche
- Doctoral degree in natural sciences, medicine, pharmacy (MD, PhD, MD/PhD)
- High motivation for the work in complex and demanding team structures with many internal and external partners
- Excellent communicator, experience in working with national Healthcare Thought Leaders
- Medical and technical understanding of drug development and diagnostics, including Medical Affairs methods (e.g. Real World Evidence) as well as Market Access and the Swiss healthcare system, oncology experience is a plus
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written, French is a plus
Were we able to raise your interest for this position? Then please submit your application directly here through Workday.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact our HR-Contact (+41 61 715 42 43).