Logistics Specialists in the Product Distribution department are responsible for the execution of product logistics in a cGMP environment. This includes the receipt, storage, and issuance of marketed product. Other responsibilities include performing data entry into various databases and ensuring department compliance with policies and procedures.
Part Time Shift: Monday to Wednesday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Logistics Specialists perform the following activities in predominately a warehouse environment:
- Accurately pick and pack marketed product against shipping orders
- Using manual labor, pallet jacks, and forklifts, move product and non-GMP supplies from storage areas and delivery trucks.
- Perform physical counts of product.
- Perform functionality/safety checks of equipment (i.e. forklifts)
- Access various databases and input data with a high level of accuracy.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Record creation, collection, and storage per corporate retention schedules
- Perform department related project activity that may include investigating, analyzing, formulating possible solutions, documenting processes, and communicating results.
- BA or BS with concentration in Life or Physical sciences preferred, AA degree with 3+ years of relevant experience, or High School with 5+ years relevant experience. May substitute with extensive inventory management or Bio/ Pharma industry experience.
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instruction.
- Good basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
- Proficiency with PC desktop applications and business operations software system.
- Ability to work in a highly cooperative team environment.
- Flexibility in duty assignment and ability to work over-time, holidays and weekends as required and different shifts.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.