Responsible for single point contact, flawless execution of customer orders and inquiries and effective handling of customer complaints, if any.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer inquiries and problems and / or complaints by providing information or directing requests to others who can supply the necessary information or service
- Expedite customer orders entry into the available order process system, including keeping cusomters informed of their order status
- Proactively foresee possible delays or complications and plan strategies to avoid or minimize them
- Responsible for requesting approval for the movement/allocation of stocks among warehouses to ensure inventory availability to fulfil customer orders.
- Develop and recommend to the Customer Care Manager new systems, procedures or working practices to improve customer service process efficiency
- Prepare sales reports as necessary
- Establish communication channels with customer by organizing yearly Customer Satisfaction Survey and do analysis with effective improvement plan
- Handle customer complaint properly and come up with solution effective in addressing customer complaint, recomment solutions to address unsatisfied customers
- Maintain proper record of all customer care operation and activities for reference purposes.
- Monitor key accounts customer properly to ensure they receive optimal value from purchased products
- Communicate and interact with customers to identify their need/expectations and make approriate adjustments to meet those needs
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Customer Care Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree in Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or a relevant discipline from a recognized university / tertiary institution.
At least 03 years of related experience, preferably with a Multinational Company.
Experience in using SAP system (SD model) is a must.
• Effective Communication Skill
• Good interpersonal Skill
• Creative Problem Solving and Negotiation Skill
• Complaint Handling Skill
• Time Management Skill
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, third party vendors and service providers and other employees of the Company.
Conversant in both English and Vietnamese (conversational & writing).
Other Skills and Abilities
Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel).