At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are confident in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
The Supplier Quality Management department is globally responsible for the quality management of our pharmaceutical suppliers. As intern you are a valuable member of the team and you can add great contribution.
Your activities are:
- Be member of a global team responsible for Agreements with Suppliers across all sites, indications and platforms (small molecules, biologics, medical devices etc.).
- Support the global responsible and also the local stakeholders.
- Support and get assignments for internal and global tasks around the area of supplier qualification and Quality Agreements.
Further take away opportunities that we offer for our interns:
- Many learning and training opportunities that will help improve your personal development and can significantly influence your own career
- Learn to move in a global company, to network and to collaborate with stakeholder groups
- Be a member of our Interns Network and get to experience the culture of Basel in the heart of Europe
Are you ready to apply? We want someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche. Here a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
You are enrolled in a degree program in Pharmacy, Science or in a comparable field or have successfully passed your 2nd State Pharmacy Examination. You are looking for an interesting and versatile internship for 6 months in the pharmaceutical industry and interested to experience a modern working environment.
You will bring along the following profile for this internship:
- Interest in technical processes
- Teamwork and decision-making
- Self-initiative, assertiveness and persuasiveness
- Very good Microsoft Office skills
- Very good German and good English skills desirable
The start date for this internship is April 2020 or by appointment. Please indicate your preferred start date and the desired duration of the internship in your application.
In order for your application to be considered, you must have at least one current CV as well as one
letter of motivation in one merged PDF document.
Non-EU / EFTA residents must enclose a certificate from your university stating that the internship is a compulsory part of the study.