Within the program “Business Process and ERP vision (ASPIRE)”, the (Sr) Methodology Manager Template Core Elements ensures that methodologies and standards for the management of the core elements and related business rules in the Business Process and ERP template are developed and maintained in a systematic way. In scope are definitions related to Master Data, Organizational Elements, Business Rules, Technical Settings, etc. for the future ERP system and the respective interfaces. This role will enable utilization of common methods, conventions and tools, as well as introduce innovative ways to get work done and contribute to the business.
Collaborating with the BPM Methodology Strategy & Architecture Lead, this role will be in a strategic leadership role partnering with clients across the organization on a regular basis, to support building an integrated Business Process and ERP template framework and build the respective capabilities to achieve world-class process excellence.
The (Sr) Methodology Manager Template Core Elements will represent and ensure the business governance for all Core Elements and business roles in the future Business Process and System template.
This role will be accountable, in alignment with the counterparts on the IT side, for developing the multi-functional Core Element Strategy to ensure the successful design and delivery of Core Element solutions within the program; for the definition and implementation of Core Element standards as part of the Roche Global Template; for consideration of the Core element related requirements during the process design; for defining and applying standards and guidelines around the Core Element management ; for ensuring that identified requirements for Core Elements follow the standard governance process and are aligned with Business Process Owner(s) and other partners
This position owns the process how core elements and business rules in the global process and system template are created and maintained and own all standards and guidelines related to core elements and ensures clear definition of core elements. It represents and ensures corporate core element governance by defining the core element strategy, defining governance processes in close collaboration and alignment with the respective functional and the respective Business Process Owners and ensures monitoring of the compliance to the core.
The role oversees structure, hierarchy and naming conventions for all core elements to enables transparency between business processes and IT solutions, as well as to support consistent template management in the IT solutions.
It executes the defined, sustainable Core Element strategy within the program that will enable a solid structure and framework while having high core element quality as one of the foremost priorities, through effective interaction with Business teams and IT. It owns and maintain a central repository for the definition of all core elements and leads the development and implementation of Core Element quality standards and requirements across the program and ensures flexibility and scalability of the template.
Further main responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the implementation and governance of core element policies within the program, to coordinate, track and monitor all data governance related activities within the program.
- Manage a network of SMEs across all functions in Business and IT
- Partner with organizations outside of the S/4 scope to understand, connect & integrate Master Data entities with leading systems outside of S/4
- Support the Head of BPM Methodology Strategy & Architecture in developing and implementing the integrated BPM methodology strategy & architecture approach in the scope of the project “ASPIRE”
- Establish and monitor Key-Performance-Indicators for Core Element management and provide Core Element expertise to initiatives and projects as applicable
- Communicate with partners and senior management regarding Core Element Standards needed to support the organization to achieve process excellence.
Who are you?
You have a Master's degree or equivalent experience in the respective functional area, IT, Business Administration, or a related field and 10+ years related business experience.
You have at least four years of professional experience in a similar or consulting function with a focus on Core Element and/or Master Data governance and hands-on experience in leading Core Element strategy collaborating with multi-functional teams comprised of project teams, Business Process Owners and IT organizations.
Besides, the following experience and skills are required:
Highly developed expertise in integrated management of Business Processes, e.g. as a Business Process Owner, or significant experience in managing Core Element / Master Data related aspects in large ERP implementation projects.
- Solid knowledge in the operational business processes, ideally in the Pharma- or Healthcare industry and have an in-depth understanding of processes
- Able to influence the customers and partners at all levels during presentations and project meetings in both German and English and communicate in a manner appropriate to your target audience.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships with ability to engage resources outside of direct-control to gain consensus, meet deadlines and achieve goals and objectives
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.