Job purposes/Job summary
This person is responsible for maintaining and implementing an effective control over financial & management reporting environment, applying key accounting standards and finance polices, delivering key central reporting requirements and providing technical and commercial advice to the business units and other functional units. Also responsible for delivery of key finance, regulatory and business change projects by providing financial control governance and support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the month end, quarter end and yearend CO closing in SAP and reporting of actual data into DIS.
- You are responsible to prepare local and regional management reports, including latest estimates, perform various financial analyses, and monitor key performance indicators.
- You will coordinate with Business Area and ACM / FM to prepare the annual Business Planning, Target Proposal, Target Confirmation and monthly forecasting.
- You are DIS and SAP key user for CO module.
- You are responsible to maintenance of the following master files in SAP: customer master, vendor master, pricing master, cost centers, profit centers, allocation keys.
- You will support the marketing team in local selling price setting including requesting for approval in DiaPrice, evaluating profitability, checking the latest transfer prices, and maintain customer pricing data in SAP. Coordinates with the distributor changes to existing selling prices and/or new selling prices for new materials.
- You prepare and maintain standard costs in SAP.
- You are responsible to review deal evaluation for Sales & Placed instruments in GDC “Global Deal Calculation”.
- You will perform the cost center review (actual vs. budget) and highlights extraordinary items to the ACM / FM.
- You are jointly responsible for sales incentives validation and payment calculation process.
- You will perform financial credit evaluation of resellers.
- You co-ordinate with Business Areas/IT to to set up & review instrument utilization report and monitor the implementation of action plans for under-utilization.
- You coordinator and support Business Area to set up promotion schemes (including special price and discount offering to customers) and monitor the execution to ensure timely and accurate payment calculation.
- Support ACM/FM to review, streamline and recommend for revision the existing processes and suggest, write new policies and procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- You may receive short term assignment for Region or Global project.
Career development for this position:
- Employee is in charged this position will be trained in 2 months by line manager and other business controller in the team.
- Employee is expected to be good at 3th month after joining.
- Employee may receive short term assignment for Region or Global project.
Education and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration from a recognized university / tertiary institution.
- At least 3 years of related experience, preferably with a multinational FMCG Company. Experience with Diagnostics or pharmaceutical companies is an advantage.
- Audit background of 2 – 3 years is an advantage.
Other skills & abilities
- Languages: Vietnamese & English at level of advanced basic in writing/speaking/reading/listening
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, other employees, customers, vendors and Global and Regional stakeholders.
- Computer Skills: Must possess knowledge of SAP ERP system and strong technical skill of using Microsoft Office applications (Google, Word, Excel and Power point).
- Adequate knowledge of IAS/IFRS or USGAAP and Vietnam accounting regulations.
- Effective Communication Skill
- Excellent analysis Skill
- Good interpersonal Skill
- Creative Problem Solving and Negotiation Skill
- Complaint Handling Skill
- Time Management Skill
- Planning and organizing
- Presentation Skill
- Project Management skill
Compliance and Safety Health & Environment
Conduct business in full compliance with Roche Code of Conduct, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche guidelines on Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) and Behavior in Competition as well as Roche Values & Leadership Competencies