We are the IT center for Roche - a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
Let’s find out what a usual day of work might look like. You will:
- work on strategy, plan and execution of DevOps implementation
- build and enhance platforms and applications in a service-oriented, highly scalable environment.
- identify and implement automation strategies that enables high quality, faster delivery of new solutions
- influence and improve CI/CD pipelines across the organization
- collaborate with development and operations team members and reaching across functional borders
We need passionate engineer who has:
- 5+ years of professional experience in DevOps and 2+ years experience as Java developer (if you have 3+ years of professional experience in DevOps and 2+ years experience as Java developer we wold also like to see you here!)
- experience in cloud infrastructure and modern tools and techniques to continuously deliver and reliably maintain the software
- experience in DevOps team organization, DevOps tool chain implementation
- working knowledge of infrastructure, ensuring high-availability, scaling, service discovery, logging, monitoring and alerting.
- experience with Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery.
- programming skills in scripting languages like python, bash, ruby
- experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure or Google Cloud) and building automation around their APIs
- familiarity with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
- experience with automation and configuration management tools, systems and IT Operations
- comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- strong focus on business outcomes
salary range: 15.000 - 17.000 PLN gross
dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, conferences, diversified career paths etc.)
a workplace that supports innovation and new ideas
attractive benefits & relocation package
work in a modern cool office
Roche is a PROUD equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Zasady przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy w Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. znajdują się pod linkiem: Klauzula Informacyjna w zakresie przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy.
Rules for processing data of candidates for work at Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. can be found under the link: Information clause for candidates.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > Application Development / Programming