At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
As PT CoE Process Partner you are responsible to lead and deliver planning and reporting activities from the CoE for supported site/s, including data quality, process governance, global coordination and calendar management. In collaboration with Finance colleagues, you provide and conduct early analysis by interpreting site/function financial data. Based on experience, you recommend changes to increase harmonization and improve systems.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Provide timely planning base and accurate monthly management reporting for supported site/function
- Participate in and/or leads development of global finance processes and systems and other tools for implementation and use across the network
- You collaborate with other colleagues and PFTx departments to ensure alignment across PT and with other CoE team colleagues to drive standardization and consistency (continues improvement)
- You lead or supports PT FBPs on ad hoc support, initiatives and/or projects, etc.
You have a University degree in finance or related field and a broad knowledge of product costing, manufacturing operations and supply chain. Market/product commercial understanding and experience in E2E process implementation/governance and the ability to realize efficiencies (continuous improvement). Further you possess a deep and wide understanding of cost analysis and cost controlling tasks
Besides, the following experience and skills are required:
- You have a strong ability in organizing complex data from different sources in actionable synthetic and meaningful information and experience around ERP Systems / SAP / TM1 Planning and modeling. A +: experience in financial reporting systems as FINCO
- You are able to work independently and to liaise effectively with different organizations (supply chain, sites, local finance ...)
- You possess a strong sense of prioritization and demonstrated flexibility to operate in a self-aligning team concept
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust and productive relationships
- You are fluent in English and have good communication skills
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.