1. Incorporate Roche global best practices into local operations, optimize SAP as a primary inventory management system tool, drive the improvement in process to achieve KPIs - forecast accuracy, OTIF and inventory policies/targets.
2. Train team members in planning and inventory management, support on the implementation of Roche global best practices/initiatives/improvements and related subject matters.
3. Monthly review of KPI reports, including conducting root analysis, drive actions to resolve and identify opportunities for improvements.
4. Lead Monthly S&OP meeting:
- Review APO forecast and accuracy
- Review inventory (obsolescence risk/potential write-off,
backorders/bottlenecks, allocations, tenders, phase in phase out, large instruments, batch reservations)
- Review MRP settings to reflect business environment
5. Run MRP, review the exceptions and purchase requisitions, generate PO and placement of orders timely in compliance to shipping calendars.
6. Follow up and manage idoc to ensure all idoc are cleared and rectified timely:
- RDI (order confirmation, shipping notification and invoices)
- MDI (daily inventory movements)
7. Generate reports, follow up on order status orders, update business areas and work with internal and external stakeholders to expedite shipment and receipt in system.
8. File logistics complaints regarding shipment (short shipment, shelf life, temperature excursions, and discrepancies) in Complaint Management System
9. Manage material master data, goods receipt and inventory movement in SAP.
10. Stock reconciliation with DKSH to maintain accuracy (monthly and annually)
11. Liaison with freight forwarders for inbound documentation requirements.
Logistics and Procurement:
1. Process Instruments requests in compliance to the customer requests
2. Monitor Instrument under Demo installations and ensure pull out after the demo timeline
3. Manage intruments consignment and ensure timely recording of revenue and capitalization of instruments
4. Work closely with business areas to manage instrument allocation to customers.
5. Ensure Instruments movements are updated in SAP (Old instruments move to other location)
6. Support in creation and maintenance of standard procedure, job aid documents and flow chart
7. Ensure proper maintenance of records and filling of documentations (including necessary administrative details accompanying transactions are fully documented and filed in order to facilitate appropriate customer transactions and traceability).
8. Develop continuous relationship with customers, review customer feedback, maintain specific customer requirements in database.
9. Identify areas for improvements, drive initiatives to improve efficiency and service level
10. Manage Purchase Requisition from the business for all contract inclusions
11. Monitor timely approval of PR. Call attention of approver to ensure timely processing of requests
12. Work closely with the Procurement team for the timely conversion of PR to PO
13. Attend meetings and bidding process in identifying new suppliers for Diagnostics
14. Monitor timely delivery of contract inclusions
15. Serve as back up person for Order Management and Customer Service
16. Update equipment master and creation of instruments for Rexis update
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Supply Chain, Supply Chain > Supply Chain Planning