- Security monitoring for a global environment
- Forensic analysis of artifacts, including malware, related to security incidents
- Mentor less experienced team members
- Participate in projects to improve security posture across the enterprise
- Communicate information security concepts and situations to senior management
- Bachelor’s in a relevant field or 5+ years in the information security field
- Experience should have an emphasis on network and computer security
- Network security monitoring experience in a large complex environment
- Programming experience and ability to analyze, triage, and escalate information security incidents
- Familiarity with various defensive and offensive security tool sets
- Ability to communicate information security related concepts and situations to a nontechnical audience
- A passion for the field of computer and network security
- Fluent English, German is a plus
Location: South San Francisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Are you interested in this position but have additional questions?
Then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Compliance