(Senior) Project-/Engineer (m/w/d) in the field of process automation/-technology, electro-technics, technical building equipment, civil engineering and architecture
What do engineers do at Roche?
That`s clear…they move the world of tomorrow! They work with the latest technologies and are "doers", lateral thinkers and experts. The use and development of the very latest and most economical technologies is a matter of course for Roche.
Our engineers with core focus on:
- (building) automation technology
- building services (HVAC-R)
- electrical engineering for buildings
- process automation/technology
- civil engineering and architecture
make sure our products can be developed and produced from the idea through to market maturity. And all that with a deeper sense behind it, to ease and improve a patient’s life.
Come and work with a real purpose being an engineer for Roche and work for our High Tech Campus in Mannheim or our highly innovative Biotech Site in Penzberg, Greater Munich.
Have a look on Roche’s innovative technologies and then apply directly:
To give a first insight our engineering positions offer the following tasks:
- Leading or working in inspiring and technical challenging projects in your relevant field and the chance to take over even more complex projects
- Taking over the responsibility for innovative and technical sound, on schedule and economic (sub-) project handling meeting quality specifications while involving all relevant project partners
- Self-dependent and responsible working and further development of innovative solutions up to their realization while paying notice to regulatory and Roche internal guidelines at the same time
- Coordination of internal clients and leading, monitoring and managing external stakeholders and partners throughout your projects
- While working in diverse teams with different technical backgrounds you build up and foster relevant networks among your stakeholders. If you already have elaborated skills on a senior level you further train your colleagues bringing in your technical expertise
- Helping to advance and further develop the strategic direction of the relevant engineering unit
You want to know what how your profile should look like?:
- You have completed your technical studies in the field of Engineering (University, FH, or equivalent) with focus on process technology/automation (with very good knowledge in production near IT Systems like MOS/MES, Data Historians) or electro-technics, or (building) automation or building services engineering or civil engineering or architecture
- Your industry background is an engineering agency, technical consulting, pharma or medical devices but we are open to other industries with a high level of regulations or even others
- You have several/first years of practical experience in project management of (high volume) technical projects and you are used to deal with complex technical processes and requirements and to work with different interfaces
- You have a strategic agile and entrepreneurial mindset and like to work in challenging surroundings, you strive for innovation and you like to bring in and develop your own ideas
- You are a good communicator with convincing presentation skills throughout all company levels – in fluent German and English - and you are experienced in internal and external stakeholder management
- You have an authentic and credible style in working and acting with others and a valuable surrounding is important to you
- You enjoy working in a divers team and a good collaboration is one of your keys to success
You would like to get more information about Engineering at Roche? Please visit: https://www.roche.com/de/careers/country/germany/de_your_workplace/de_engineers.htm
If you find yourself in the above profile description and you prefer a more personal approach please get in contact with our Talent Scout for Engineering, Christina Maurath, email@example.com for an exchange on our open engineering positions. If there is currently no position raising your interest, feel free to contact Christina for networking or building up contact for future job vacancies and to get a deeper insight into Roche’s fascinating world of Engineering.