Associate Manager - Operational Excellence
China, Shanghai, Shanghai
- Lead process measurement & governance systems setup and metrics/target definition of all service teams
- Monitor E2E business process performance from customer perspective, including not limited to online processes in Workday and Neocase, and offline processes.
- Identify the continuous improvement opportunities based on performance data, being the coach to facilitate the project with service leaders and process SMEs (HR functions, stakeholder in IT, Finance, etc.) to improve / lean-out processes that result in improved E2E HR service process efficiency and employee experience.
- Applies a structured Operational Excellence (i.e. Lean, Six Sigma, Value Stream) approach and execution methodology to process or quality improvement initiatives.
- Partners with China HRSSC leader and HR customers to deploy and optimize HR Service offering.
- Lead or facilitate HR SSC related projects to enhance service portfolio and sustainment.
- Develops, implements and manages the project portfolio of current and future process improvement opportunities from global or local initiatives. For example, service team capacity planning, change management, service agreement, service process design, etc.
- Coaches and supervises SSC team to ensure HR process improvement exercises are properly planned, developed, and implemented to deliver the expected business benefit, including quality training material design, Lean training delivery, etc.