Position : Product Manager
Division : Specialty & Established Products Business Unit
Work Location : Seoul, South Korea
1. Business Results
- Understand company business strategy, set objective and motivate team to ensure achievement
2. Market understanding and Planning
- Establish marketing strategies and plan through identification & understanding of market, customer and environment
- Generate and/or seek innovative opportunities aligned with key strategies for continuous growth
- Lead to set strong brand positioning to achieve competitive advantage to the business
- Identify appropriate resources to support brand marketing strategies and activities
3. Best marketing practices
- Plan/Develop/Execute/Improve brand initiatives that are aligned with key strategy & deliver business objectives to achieve desired business result
- Launch new product in the market with best launch strategy to fit the local market
- Manage market issues and lead problem solving
- Establish strong partnership with KOLs & medical societies
4. Open communication & Collaboration
- Communicates in open, clear, complete, timely and consistent manner based on mutual respect
- Collaborates effectively among cross-functional team for a successful execution & planning of all activities measured in quality and time
5. Compliance to relevant regulation & Pharmacovigilance activities
6. Represent affiliate to the global team, community and projects
- Acts as a member of global brand team/ brand iCommunity and ensures affiliate's needs and voice are heard
- Leads or participates in multiple global projects prior/post launch
- Collaborates with global functions and other affiliates to achieve common brand goals
1. Bachelor or master degree in Health/Science/Medical disciplines or Marketing
2. Strong Marketing experience (or relevant) in the pharmaceutical industry, 7 years or more
3. Sales experience, PrimaryCare product experience, Alliance experience is a plus
4. Above affiliate level project/ working experience is a plus
5. Fluent in written and spoken English
6. Strong presentation skill to buy in business plan or program to internal/external stakeholders
- English and Korean resume and self-introduction in 1 MS Word file or PDF file.
- Please include your current salary and expected salary information in resume.
- 국, 영문 이력서와 국, 영문 자기소개서를 1개의 MS Word 혹은 PDF 파일로 제출
- 상단에 현재 연봉, 희망 연봉 반드시 표기
1. Job application screening 서류 전형
2. Interview 면접 전형
- Interview will be informed to the candidate who passes the resume screen test.
- Line manager, division head interview will be conducted
- 면접은 서류전형 합격자에 한해 개별 통보합니다.
- 실무진 면접, 임원 면접
3. Overall assessment 종합 심사
4. Final notification via job offer letter 최종 합격 통지
* The finalist is selected after the comprehensive assessment which includes candidates’ reference check, background check on employment history, education, etc and medical check-up.
채용이 유력한 후보자에 대해서 이력 검증 및 평판 조회, 건강검진 등의 종합심사를 진행하여 최종 합격자를 선정합니다.