You will be responsible for:
- On label content reviewing including promotional brochure, leaflet, PPT and all related materials.
- Analysising and synthesising medical information, responding on both off label queries and education program and extend product clinical practice application.
- Leading a local professional team to provide leadership and excellence in medical information service and medical communication.
- Providing professional medical/scientific data and medical messages to MSA, BA Marketing and Sales team and other RDSL functions.
- Answering medical related questions or inquiries and provide evidence based data to support.
- Providing clinical literature review and guideline update in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and ensuring the contents and medical claims in promotional materials are accurate, fair, objective and on label.
- Establishing and maintaining the good relationship with KOLs, investigators and sites.
- Keeping good relationship with global MSA colleagues to have a good cooperation.
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
- Conducting business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
- Understanding and fulfilling the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook)
You should have:
- PhD or Master Degree in Clinical Medicine or clinical laboratory education background.
- Over 5 years of diverse healthcare experience in medical or clinical research in pharmaceutical, medical device or IVD companies.