The eSourcing Specialist proactively consults and enables internal Procurement stakeholders in the design and execution of optimal eSourcing events. Through proactive consultation and influencing of regional sourcing managers and sourcing process automation, sustainable savings are delivered more effectively and efficiently. In day to day operations, close collaboration takes place with sourcing and category managers to define the optimal eSourcing strategies and influence end-user adoption of defined solutions. In cases where the end-user requires additional support, the job holder coordinates between end-users and shared service centre eSourcing support. The job holder drives development of an eSourcing knowledge sharing framework, thereby optimizing knowledge dissemination across regions leading to increased adoption of eSourcing and optimized sourcing cycle times.
- Provide support for capability specific service delivery – Analyze,improve and automate sourcing processes and channels. Drive adoption of eSourcing solution and processes globally.
- Execute operational activities – Work with the Global Business Process Manager (GBPM) for Category, Supplier Relationship and Sourcing Management to enable and optimize eSourcing activities and requests. Manage sourcing project content and strategy including project and bidding strategy, spend segmentation, recommendations for savings implementation, tender development (RFx) and multiple site project team engagement.
- Provide insights for effective decision making - Evaluate and measure metrics for eSourcing-related process effectiveness and efficiency. Conduct purchasing portfolio analysis and identify eSourcing opportunities. Leverage the GP portfolio of category strategies, road maps and sourcing initiatives to engage and influence project owners to utilize eSourcing tools in their process execution.
- Act as a change agent – Develop and leverage collaborative network to drive engagement and consistent application of eSourcing practices in support of Category, Supplier Relationship and Sourcing Management GBPM.
- Share best practices - Monitor global and industry trends in eSourcing strategies and platforms and provide updates to GBPM and sourcing community.
- Support documentation – Ensure eSourcing documentation and information is up to date. Drive relevant system and process documentation development in support of GBPM and ensure accessibility. In alignment with the Capability Building function, provide content input and delivery support for eSourcing specific training.
- Relevant Bachelor degree
- 3+ years Procurement and/or Process management
- 3+ years capability specific (eSourcing) experience
- Knowledge of eSourcing tools
- Interest in technical and business IT solutions
- Good analytical and soft skills
- Business level fluency in English
Rules for processing data of candidates for work at Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. can be found under the link: Information clause for candidates.