Leads projects of Healthcare transformation and organizational sustainability, guiding clients to achieve the objectives set. Creates a unified vision for all stakeholders. Performs activities that include analysis and improvement of healthcare and clinical processes, gathering the related data necessary for the development of business cases for decision making from health management. Facilitation and monitoring of change processes inherent to health transformation and the introduction of technological innovations. Participation in the development of strategies, contracts, creation of projects and providing specialized consulting services in support of customer relations. It does not directly supervise, but provides functional directions to teams on projects or assignments.
- To develop and implement projects of impact on health care processes to contribute to the improvement of health outcomes, developing evidence and economic models to facilitate the fast introduction to market and an optimal positioning for new launches and/or new indications in the market.
- To facilitate the introduction of diagnostic and technological innovations by carrying out strategic and process consulting projects, participating in consultative sales under the framework of Customer for Life.
- Implement value-based projects working directly with public hospitals on proposals based on value and patient outcomes, participating in the consulting sale and under the framework of Customer for Life.
- Develop consulting processes, tools and standards that contribute to the execution of different projects, both internal and external.
- To lead and carry out strategic projects in the international field, developing the role of Strategic Consultant and contributing to the strategy of the Roche Healthcare Consulting brand in EMEA.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional teams for the development and execution of projects (especially with Hospital Solutions, Patient Care, Marketing, Customer Support and Finance Services).
- Bachelor's degree/university degree in health sciences, science, business or engineering
- MBA is a plus
- Advanced level of English