The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible to source, select and hire for all job openings for Roche Services (APAC). This role is expected to manage the end to end talent acquisition process, from hiring initialization to onboarding. This role is also expected to support the Talent Acquisition Business Partner to oversee the Recruiters’ output, as well as support in activities aiming for continuous improvement to the overall recruitment function. This is a 2 year direct contract role with Roche Services (APAC).
- Be the main point of contact for the hiring department and responsible to meet the hiring needs of the department. Seek to understand hiring requirements, develop sourcing plan to generate candidate pools for job openings.
- Facilitate and organize the selection process (interviews, assessment methodology) with hiring managers. Conduct pre-screen and shortlist qualify candidate for final assessment by hiring manager.
- Plan, organize and administer career events and college pipeline program to meet hiring needs and uphold employer branding. - Support employer branding initiatives.
- Deliver career presentation or company overview when necessary. - Track and report out hiring plan, hiring indicators and use analytics reports to drive improvement of recruitment initiatives.
- Ensure a flawless post offer acceptance to on-boarding process for new hires. Be the point of contact for applicants from the point of selection to job offer to report duty.
- Responsible to conduct talent mapping. - Maintain market intelligent of the job market, applicant market, effective utilization of search or sourcing tools to reach out to the right target. This includes maintaining a professional network of qualified and warmed candidates in anticipation for future hiring.
- Provide guidance to hiring manager on hiring process, hiring philosophy and interview techniques.
- Communicate job offer and be the ambassador of the Company, maintain good relations between applicants and hiring manager.
- Initiate, lead or participate in process improvement initiatives to ensure recruitment processes are effective and efficient.
- Understand and implement the government's guidelines on discrimination, and aligned to Company commitment of equal employment opportunity, embrace diversity and inclusion.
- Carry out people management responsibilities including, supervise, mentor & guide interns whom recruited to support hiring peak. - Support recruitment of positions for all level (analyst, senior analyst, managers, etc)
- Support continuous improvement of the Employee Referral Program.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline with at least 3 years related Recruitment experience.
- Sourcing and screening/shortlisting potential candidates via Jobstreet, LinkedIn and headhunt into targeted companies. Proficient with Jobstreet SIVA candidate database management system.
- Planning and organisational skills
- Collaborative skills/team player