You will be responsible for logistics providers’ services coordination and import/export tracing and assist Customs Affair Supervisor to manage Customs Affairs daily operation.
- Preparing trade management relevant customs affairs documents in accordance with standard operation procedure.
- Cooperating to and coordinate with logistics providers for customs affairs to make sure import/export relevant tasks be finished in time.
- Tracing cargo importation/exportation and manage bonded cargo warehousing, make sure logistics providers’ service performance in accordance with standard operation procedure.
- Coordinating between shipper, broker, carrier, forwarder and agent, monitor whole cargo import or export processes.
- Be responsible for SAP and others related systems’ database maintenance.
You should hold:
- Bachelor in supply chain or international trading related.
You should have:
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience, Medical device industry experience is plus, and working experience of free trade zone customs affairs is plus.
- Proficiency in English oral, written, reading and listening, and good command of MS office software application especial for Excel.
- Qualification certificates of Customs Clearance and Inspection is plus.