Are you looking for a leadership role in digital healthcare in which the work you do really matters?
Does a rewarding career with a progressive, high-tech business, excite you?
Roche Diagnostics has built a new start-up business charged with building a modern portfolio of decision support software products that will impact the way patients receive care. Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within a hospital and intelligently process and present this data to doctors and caregivers to improve the experience and outcomes of patient care.
Reporting directly to the Marketing & Healthcare Development Director, the Digital Business Manager is a senior individual contributor role responsible for the development of product strategy, market development and commercialization for new digital solutions starting with a SaaS software product targeting hospital marketplace.
This leader will closely partner with Global Diagnostics Information Solutions (DIS) teams, and the DIS Software Center of Excellence.
In this position, you will:
- Work with the Marketing & Healthcare Development Director, developing and leading initial budget with finance team.
- Work with senior management team on high level forecasts, growth plans, strategies and tactics.
- Develop commercialization strategies to monetize new digital/software solutions
- Develop and run third party business relationships as needed
- Drive the integration of sales and marketing strategy plans including product marketing strategy, promotions, pricing
- Ensure effective implementation of product launches
- Ensure customer requirements are understood across entire organization