Shift: 3rd SHIFT—5 days (MON- FRI) / 8 hour shift pattern 11:00 PM until 7:30 AM
This position is eligible for shift differential
- Position is responsible for maintaining, repairing, setup and the changing over of filling, labeling, assembly and packaging equipment. Document Maintenance activities using SAP Plant Maintenance system.
- Must carry a radio to respond to support production environment.
- Monitor and update as required various systems including, but not limited to, SAP Learning Solution.
- Completes a wide array of corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance tasks per SOP's.
- Uses diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions and engineering specifications to facilitate maintenance task completion, including repairing pumps, mechanical drives, seals, replacing components, etc.
- Working in a highly regulated cGMP manufacturing facility, performs a wide range of operations connected with the installation, maintenance, monitor, repair, alteration and removal of all types of production equipment.
- Provides complete written documentation of work including work orders, PM's, etc. ) and maintains cGMP records related to maintenance and repairs. Works in a Clean Room environment.
- Performs, assists with, or coordinates a wide range of operations connected with the installation, removal, repair, alteration
- and maintenance of all types of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and other utility systems.
- Document Maintenance activities using SAP Plant Maintenance system.
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of a wide range of Facilities Management service providers.
- Must carry a cell phone and/or pager and be available to provide 24 hour "on-call" support for site emergencies on a rotating
- basis as required by local Facilities Management.
- Coordinates and assists with conference room and special event planning and set-up.
- May be assigned to act as primary or back-up SAP Plant Maintenance Coordinator.
- Develop, monitor and control annual budgets for assigned maintenance and repair services. This includes budgets associated
- with internally performed maintenance and external service providers.
- Develop budgets and oversee execution of small expense and capital projects as assigned.
- Monitor and update as required various administrative systems including, but not limited to ETWeb, and SAP Learning Solution.
- Required: H.S. Diploma High School Diploma or GED, or related field.
- Preferred: Technical/trade school specializing in electrical or mechanical systems.
Years of Experience
- Required: Typically requires 4 - 6 years job related experience in basic maintenance and repair of electrical mechanical and/ or plumbing systems.
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience are acceptable
- Preferred: Experience in basic maintenance and repair of electrical, mechanical and/or plumbing systems.
- Experience, troubleshooting industrial filling and packaging mechanical systems and electrical systems.
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge of general maintenance procedures, or related field
Must be able to work all shifts. Experience working in a GMP, clean room environment. Must be able to work in a team environment.
" Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."