As a market leader in Diagnostics we strive for innovative diagnostics for a healthy Austria. At the same time we are passionate to leverage the opportunities offered by digitalization to further develop care structures in collaboration with all those involved.
Customer Service is responsible for technical support for the Roche Diagnostics portfolio consisting of diagnostic systems, reagents, workflow & IT-solutions as well as supportive value-added services. As a member of the local Leadership Team the Director Customer Service leads and develops the local services strategy and execution and integrates the services strategic aspects into the company’s strategic business plan. At the same time, he builds a strong internally aligned network to engage all functions around our customer service offering and ensures that our service is part of strategic sales approaches; thus, contributing to the organizational objectives to maximize sales, leverage efficiency gains and increase customer satisfaction. Additionally, digitalization is a crucial element of future success and requires an inspiring and engaging leadership driving transformation in a changing market environment.
What you can expect:
- As Director Customer Service you will take over leadership of the department in line with the Roche Leadership Commitments. This includes the further development of the organizational unit and its employees in the form of coaching and regular feedback.
- You ensure that our Service & IT solutions are “best-in-class”, excite our clients and are rendered in a timely manner according to the sales planning.
- Your goal is to guarantee customer satisfaction as well as the productivity of the service organization.
- You will develop and implement strategies for a modern and forward-looking service organization (e.g. remote service/ CRM tools, etc.) at the same time driving commercial excellence and actively exploiting opportunities related to digitalization.
- You will foster and expand intensive relationships with all internal/ external stakeholder groups relevant for the service organization (e.g. Marketing & Sales, Business Development, global and regional Service teams).
- You will ensure that quality and compliance requirements for your area of responsibility are met.
Who you are:
- You have a Master’s degree in a related discipline and progressive leadership experience within a related field.
- You think strategically and inspire people with your ideas and by that create a stimulating and motivating work place capable of attracting and engaging high performers.
- You enable and drive transformation towards agility and digitalization, advocating for new ways of working and shaping a learning mindset embracing future skills
- You enjoy shaping the future and do not leave things to chance. Sound experience in project management and change management help you in this regard. You are highly innovative, creative and self-directed with a positive, entrepreneurial mindset.
- You enjoy complex challenges in the customer environment and handle them with a pioneering spirit and the courage to change the status quo.
- You have a strong interest in working with people and can motivate and inspire them even in challenging situations. You have already successfully demonstrated your leadership skills in previous positions.
- You bring along several years of experience in service management positions - preferably in the diagnostics/ medical device industry - and/or Marketing & Sales functions.
- Ideally you are aware of Roche Diagnostics' product and service portfolio, the market and competitive situation.
- Collaboration across hierarchies and organizational units is important to you and you actively drive them. You build stable networks that bring the organization forward.
- You are fluent in German and English.
We offer a minimum of gross € 80.0000 per year and attractive benefits. Flexible working hours, workplace health promotion and various sports programs, just to name a few. Depending on your qualifications and experience, overpayment is possible.