We are the Talent Acquisition Experts team in Penzberg and drive the topic of recruiting forward with a lot of commitment and passion. We are currently 8 Talent Acquisition Experts, one Teamlead (Link) and one Intern. We are the experts and act as partners at eye level with our business leaders when it comes to recruiting talents. We like to go an extra mile, but of course there's also space for fun and laughs in day-to.day life . We have a "you" culture in our team, we balance our work when we have dinner together in the evening and are currently planning our next visit to the Christmas market.
You know how to inspire? Then join us as an intern and inspire our team of Talent Acquisition Experts by supporting and assisting in the preparation and execution of interviews and selection days. As a Roche ambassador, you will coordinate the appointments in direct contact with the candidates and guarantee that the candidates have a great candidate experience.
Do you want to work close to our talent acquisition process? Then we put parts of our candidate management, including the pre-selection of applications and the use of our e-Recruiting tool, in your hands.
Would you like to put your theoretical knowledge into practice? Then join us in Talent Acquisition Experts projects and introduce us to current trends in Talent Acquisition. Or you research current topics and share them with our entire Talent Acquisition Team.
Do you have a feel for process improvements? So stay tuned and make suggestions as to what we can do to make our recruiting processes leaner, faster, easier or more digital.
- You are passionate about talent acquisition and recruiting and would like to expand your experience in this area!
- You are currently enrolled in an economics, humanities or social sciences degree course or you are in a gap year between Bachelor's and Master's studies!
- You are proficient in English and not afraid of talking to international clients in person, via phone or Email!
- A good candidate and line manager experience are not just slogans for you, but an incentive for your daily work.
- You are not afraid of XING, LinkedIn, Talentcube or other online tools and want to use them to find talent!
- You also have a positive mindset and a can-do mentality!
- Your development is important to us: That's why we attach great importance to your being able to work on a variety of tasks and always learning something new.
- In our team, you take on responsibility and actively support us in recruiting processes.
- In order to accompany your development, you have regular Jour Fixe-appointments and feedback talks with your internship supervisor.
- We are living in 2019: Home Office is of course also possible for you as an intern and you can also flexibly schedule your working hours.
- Of course, we also have other benefits, such as discounted food prices in our great canteens at work, a regular trainee table, and much more!
Our interns aka co-designers aka coffee makers definitely don't have to cook coffee! Here the proof:Link
You feel addressed? Then we are looking forward to your application!
Very pragmatic: Please only upload your CV online.
At the moment we do not need any further documents, such as letters of motivation, certificates or similar.
Please note that this internship is aimed at students (m/f/d) who are enrolled or alternatively at people in gap year between Bachelor's and Master's studies.
Period of internship is from March 2020, gladly for the period from 4 to 6 months
Do you have any questions? Then contact us:
Marielle Busch +49 8856/60 3556
Answers to technical questions can also be found in our FAQ.
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。职业与发展计划、 职业与发展计划 > 实习