The Business Solutions group within the Information Management Site Services Mannheim department is responsible, among other things, for integrated business process management within the Site Management Mannheim department, including the creation and implementation of training courses and reporting.
The following exciting tasks await you with the position of Business Process Manager:
- Conceptual and strategic further development of SAP Plant Maintenance / Quality Management processes using strategically aligned roadmaps
- Contact for IT and business experts in the field of business process management for maintenance solutions
- Management of the respective change management team at technical level and within the function
- Project management at national and international level within the framework of site management processes including initiation, planning, implementation and leading
- Active motivation of the persons involved and involvement in the task and problem analysis as well as solution finding in different difficult topics and in the change management process.
- Testing of functionalities available on the market for internal applicability to increase process reliability and improvement
- Representation of [site] Mannheim in global Business Process Management Teams
For these exciting tasks you cover the following requirements:
- Degree (Dipl. or Master) in economics, information science, engineering or similar with above-average success
- Many years of professional experience and at least 3 years of experience in international project work and management.
- Strong know-how in (partial) management of business process projects based on SAP PM, ideally in addition to SAP QM and Workmanager
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as above-average consulting competence
- High customer orientation and sense of responsibility as well as the ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of English for working in international projects
- Willingness to be mobile and to travel
For complete applications documents, we kindly ask you to send an updated CV and relevant references. Please also send an answer to the following question. Further documents are requested when required. Please note before you post your application, that it is not possible to add documents afterwards.
Situation: A functional unit in the globally used DIA ERP system wants to quickly initiate a process change in the plant maintenance process and also have it implemented by IT.
Question: How do you handle this, what steps do you take?
Contact for applicants
Answers to your questions are provided by our FAQ. If you cannot find the relevant information in our FAQ, please contact the AskHR-Team for all technical questions+49 621 759 74999.
For all content-related questions please contact the responsible Recruiter (Mona Hindenberg, email@example.com).