At Roche, we believe every employee makes a difference. We are passionate about transforming patients' lives and we believe that good business means a better world. We are fearless in both decision and action.
As part of Group Communications (GC), Corporate Brand & Communications (CBC) is a high-performing, outcomes-focused, collaborative & innovative team. We are responsible for creating a lasting positive image of Roche and are representing the company's voice on a Group level: We communicate Roche’s strategy and how we deliver on our purpose of “Doing now what patients need next” to Roche colleagues and external audiences. We drive integrated campaigns and provide platforms for communications business partners to engage with audiences. We contribute to building trust of key stakeholders, to managing Roche’s brand and reputation and to building a favourable environment for our business. We aspire to be: innovative; forward-looking; creative; courageous; representing a strong, integrated corporate brand and audience experience. We work in an environment where people can thrive, learn new skills, create great things and have fun together.
As Campaign Lead, you are responsible for translating key corporate topics into compelling communications campaigns. Your role and responsibilities include:
- Translate the Roche brand and key corporate topics into successful campaigns with a strong focus on business objectives and understanding of audiences
- Develop and drive strategic multi-channel campaigns that are compelling and truly engage audiences.
- Drive measurable outcomes and continuously track success of campaigns against KPIs.
- Build and lead strong project teams
- Create campaign assets hands-on, eg writing, events planning etc and execute as required
- Brief and coordinate internal and external resources, create and review budgets and project plans
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- More than 10 years of professional experience in corporate communications with proven leadership and business skills.
- Strategic thinker, excellent at understanding complex topics and sensing trends and developments with relevant stakeholder groups
- Experience in campaign development and measurement
- Experience in stakeholder engagement activities (planning and activation) based on audience insights.
- Creative mind and ability to inspire others to holistic and out of the box thinking
- Solid understanding of the Pharma and/or Diagnostics industry, intercultural understanding
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to operate within a highly complex, sometimes ambiguous and regulated global structure, while able to navigate and build strong relationships internally to ultimately deliver valuable insight, counsel and communications products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you have questions, then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.