Start IT. Make a difference.
Are you an IT talent with an excellent academic background? Are you eager to gain real work experience and develop your skills fast? Do you want to work within a global IT organisation that delivers information solutions which help Roche discover, develop and launch breakthrough medicines and diagnostic tests making a big difference in the lives of millions of patients around the world?
Then Start IT is made for you! Over the course of 18 months, you will work in a global cross-functional and also cross-regional setup and you will have the opportunity to contribute to different key IT projects at Roche.
- Duration: 18 months
- Position based at any IT sites at Roche
- Opportunity for recently graduated talents
- Position includes at least one international rotation to another Roche IT site
- Rotation tailored to your talents, areas of interest and development needs
- Real work experience and project responsibilities
- Exposure to various IT functions across Roche with hands-on experience
- Professional and personal development – including mentoring
- Experience and contributions within an innovative IT environment
Outcome and prospects
- Enhanced knowledge of the Roche Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics business and product portfolio
- Exposure to IT core processes
- Global experience and cross-cultural understandings
- Extensive global people network
- Advanced readiness for global IT roles
- Support and guidance for next career step within Roche Informatics
Who you are
You are someone who wants to influence their own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to accelerate your IT career by taking on assignments across different functions and geographies. You are someone who is looking for a job opportunity where you can really make a difference.
As an ideal candidate, you fulfil all of the requirements below:
- You have an excellent academic background and recently graduated with a strong focus on Information Technology or similar
- You are a strong team player with an understanding of the importance of delivery
- You are task oriented with first project experience
- You have strong technical, quantitative and analytical skills
- You have excellent communication skills with a multicultural mindset
- You are a quick learner and passionate about continually adapting your skills and knowledge
- You are fluent in English, an additional language would be an asset
How to apply?
All information on upcoming opportunities and application phases for the next round of Start IT will be posted January 2020.