Our Apprenticeship Programmes are for school leavers and or Degree students, who want to train in a subject area that will give them a qualification at the end of the programme.More
Where potential meets innovation
By entering our early careers programmes, we will enable and empower you to develop and learn about yourself, whilst adding real value to our global organisation.
Whilst a part of a dynamic, diverse and inclusive organisation, your efforts will only enhance our overarching goal of “doing now what patients need next”.
Roche: Our purpose
We have had a presence in the UK since 1908, operating in 3 main business areas:
- Pharma Rx : Our pharmacuetical business focuses on researching and development of medicines, as well as marketing these medicines once they have been developed.
- Diagnostics : We have a leading role in providing a broad and cutting-edge portfolio of trests and technology to prevent, diagnose and manage diseases.
- Diabetes Care : We provide diabetes management solutions and services to iprove the live of those with diabetes .
Graduates & PostDoc. Research Fellowships
Our Graduate & Postdoctoral opportunities are for those who have recently graduated from their degrees (Bachelors, Masters, PhD), and want to take their first steps into work or further research.More
What to expect at Roche
Buddy scheme - You will be provided with a buddy - someone from your function who can offer support on technical development
Mentor scheme - You’ll be given the opportunity to be mentored by Roche personnel - they can provide guidance on networking, your career or any matters important to you and your development
Programme community - You'll have the opportunity to get in contact with students doing similar programmes across Roche locally and globally
Pre-induction activities - Prior to joining you’ll have the opportunity to meet your team, your manager and all of the current students that are on the programme you’re joining
Early Career Extracurricular opportunities - All kinds of ‘societies’, on-site gym, wellbeing initiatives, volunteering, etc.
Ownership of projects/work - You’ll be doing meaningful work that can help Roche "do now what patients need next"
- Opportunity to work on challenging, business-critical projects
Shadow other functions & networking opportunities
Support on deciding ‘What’s next’
Practicing and broadening your competencies: Reflection, Networking, Growth Mindset, and Agility
- Gaining valuable work experience that will kick start your career journey
- Flexible working arrangements such as working from home and flexible working hours
- All of our Early Career opportunities are paid! - Competitive salary, eligibility for bonus and benefits