Training & development
Helping you achieve your potential
We’re committed to supporting our employees in their professional development. We offer them function-specific, personal development and technology training. Some highly specialized departments offer their own supplementary courses.
General personal development
Our general personal development courses are designed to enhance skills, abilities and knowledge that will help participants in their jobs. These courses are open to all of our Roche employees and cover different areas.
- Language training
- Courses to provide information in a specific field (e.g. business management for people from other disciplines)
- Working methods (e.g. facilitation, metaplan method and mind mapping)
- Communication skills (e.g. verbal and non-verbal)
- Working in new structures (e.g. project and process management)
- Interdisciplinary skills (e.g. opportunity management, diversity & inclusion, leadership skills and personal development)
Moreover, on an individual level, we provide longer-term coaching with external coaches and 360 degree feedback with internal debriefing.
On team and organizational level, we provide workshops for team development and change management.
At Roche IT Training Center, we provide planning, coordination and delivery support for our customized Roche-specific IT training with the aim of ensuring optimal execution.
Besides traditional classroom instruction, we also plan, implement and support virtual training solutions to offer our employees the best suitable training delivery method.