Clinical Research Fellowship Programme
Delivering superior clinical research requires close collaboration between academic and industry professionals. The Roche Clinical Research Fellowship programme is a collaboration between Roche and academic institutions. It offers MD fellows interested in a career in haematological/oncological clinical research a one-year experience in clinical research at Roche.
- Be involved in the design, execution, analysis and interpretation of data from clinical studies, including biomarker development.
- Interact with globally recognised academic experts and clinical investigators.
- Participate in key clinical strategy, implementation and molecule management meetings.
- Generate and present abstracts for key conferences and other specialty meetings.
- Generate publications that enhance scientific knowledge.
- Who: Experienced MD haematology/oncology fellows in the second half of their residency stage of medical training, with a strong interest in clinical research
- What: Participation in one-year immersion experience on a late-stage clinical development team at Roche
- Duration: One year
- Location: Roche Headquarters, Basel, Switzerland
- Therapeutic areas: Haemato-oncology, Oncology
- Career benefits: Work with talented team members on innovative projects that further the objective of developing and researching new therapeutics. Gain a deeper understanding of clinical research, and receive mentorship on the project.
- Financial support: Monthly salary, travel expenses, and reimbursed costs for Swiss work permit application
- Academic support: Candidates must provide a letter of support from their academic mentor confirming their relationship and describing how the CRFP would contribute to their academic training
How to apply?
Positions will be posted from Dec. 2016 – Feb. 2017 on the Roche Careers website. Apply for available CRFP positions here.
Please see also the CRFP Programme at Genentech.